We are part of the ARC Centre of Excellence in Future Low-Energy Electronics Technologies (FLEET).
Our group performs research at the following national and international research facilities:
- Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organization (ANSTO)
- Australian National Fabrication Facility (ANFF)
- BESSY II – Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin, Germany
- SPring-8 Synchrotron Facility, Japan
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, USA
Some introductory notes about scanning probe microscopy (SPM) can be found here.
A basic intro to ultrahigh vacuum (UHV) technology can be found here.